Friday, December 30, 2011

To my love I live through your every moment, I drown in your essence.  You make me fall back on the heels of your footing but still offer me balance.  I see clearly through your eyes envisioning a greener pasture.  The smile on your face brightens my existence with its laughter.  Its a cold and cloudy world without you.  A puddle of troubled tears overwhelm me.  What could I ever be, split in two come back to me.  Such confusion give back the light and make the sky blue.  I'm trying to explain what mere words could never only another moment with you is all I need.  With you my days spin to the tone of love, I dance freely to its tempo.  So take my hand and step into my realm of passion.  In my arms, my heart, and mind.  Give me the time, give me the time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment