Thursday, January 6, 2011

Greetings to whomever has taken the opportunity to crack open another chapter within this cyberworld.  My name is Demarie Mackey and I have elected to start this blog in order to extend myself to our free society.  For many different purposes but the main foundation that balances this blog is the insightful outlook of the evolved juvenile into man behind the concrete wall.  I am a 32 year old black man who has been incarcerated since the tender age of 17, in which was tried as an adult and sentenced to an oblivion of time in prison for a non-capital offense.  Given this tremendous error of such, one has managed to still persevere and although ones body has been bound and gagged the mind hasn't.  Now that I see life in a clearer focus and possess tunnel vision I feel it's my civic duty to contribute back to my society that I once stripped.  Under the circumstances I can only give words due to the situation, so in this blog I will be speaking on a range of topics from domestic, national and international standpoints in order to assist in giving a different point of view to the world from a man on pause with A Buried Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment