Friday, April 29, 2011

In the aftermath of my prison board hearing I find myself distraught and devastated because my freedom has been denied once again.  It is strange to me how another human being can dictate over whether I live or die when the system holds me for that very same reason.  So why should the board have this right?  How is this not contradictory?  And even eerier thing is my life crime wasn't murder, so wheres the justice in that?  I am a conservative in the sense and believe in the testament of the old(an eye for an eye) for me to pay with my life isn't fair one bit since no died in my case and that's not even considering that my crime took place that I was a naive young child.  No one man should pay with their life if they haven't taken one.  Can anyone out there explain to me how the Board of Prison Terms continuously gets swiftly away with killing our children before they turn to men in a fashion I like to coin as subtle murder.  P.S.  You know when a child gets life in prison he doesn't have a right to family visits concluding his right to procreation is subtracted meaning the child never has a right to become a man and have a child so the legacy dies.

1 comment:

  1. Continue to be encouraged now Knowing that there is the opportunity for you to return home and create a legacy for generations to come.

    ReplyDelete